7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Are you concerned whether those regular driver’s education courses are enough to keep your teenager safe on the roads?
A driver’s education course teaches the principles of road awareness and safety for prospective first-time drivers. Courses generally cover what we call the basics: Road signs and what they mean, principles of being a safe and responsible driver, how to operate a motor vehicle, traffic laws, and theoretically how to handle those emergency situations.
We take things a step further…..
For over a decade, Audi Club Glacier Lakes has taught hundreds of teens to become better, safer, more confident drivers. Our Teen Driving Clinic is the perfect place for the teen driver to have fun, improve driving skills, and build confidence.
Our one-day program combines classroom sessions with behind-the-wheel exercises. Drivers learn how to handle their car in various driving conditions and situations, while receiving coaching, encouragement, and praise from their trained, in-car instructor. From slalom and skid pad exercises to braking and accident avoidance, we’ll teach your teen in one day what was not offered in their Driver’s Education classes.
- The cost is $149 per student for this one day course.
- A light breakfast, lunch and beverages are provided for all attendees including parents of students.
- Clinics begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. and conclude by 4:30 p.m. Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete check-in and get settled.
- Clinics are held at Dakota County Technical College (DCTC) in Rosemount, MN.
- Instruction on where to meet in the morning will be provided in an email sent a few days prior to the event.
Class size is limited and spots fill quickly. Early registration is recommended!