Aggregated: Car & Driver Retro-Publishes 1984 Audi 4000S quattro Review

[gallery columns="1" size="full" ids="85484"] When you have a back catalogue as rich as Car & Driver's, what do you do on a slow news day? Fortunately for vintage Audi enthusiasts, they post period stories including some of our favorite Audi models. Today, that includes the 1984 launch review of the U.S.-spec 4000 S quattro penned by Larry Griffin. Here's a sample. "Welcome to the second round of four-wheel-drive fanfare. Audi's "S" designa­tion in "4000S Quattro" could stand for "...

Video: Watch Brian Scotto Almost Get Abducted, Read quattro Magazine and Buy an Audi 4000

[gallery columns="2" size="full" ids="84416,84415"] Looking for a way to burn an hour on a Friday afternoon AND get a preview of a story bound for quattro Magazine? Tune into Hoonigan and their latest show that's not a show. In it, Brian Scotto not only reads an issue of quattro while talking to himselves, he also heads to western Canada to pick up a 4000 quattro he bought during the pandemic. Along the way, stops for hangs with other Audi people like Justin Osmer, sleeps in a treehouse and al...

2022 One Lap of America: From A Puppy To A Big Dog

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="75102"] words: Bill Cho, photos: David Ogburn, Michael Trevor, Bill Cho Editor’s Note: The abridged version of this article originally ran in the Q3_2022 issue of quattro Magazine. If you would like to subscribe to quattro Magazine, please join Audi Club here. From a Puppy to a Big DogOne Lap of America in the #teamcannonball4kq As I sat on the very narrow shoulder with tractor trailers barreling by inches away, I thought to myself, “One...
Bill