Choice Gear: Hot Wheels Elite 64 Series 2021 Audi RS 7 Sportback

[gallery columns="1" link="file" size="full" ids="95809"] If you’re a Hot Wheels nerd like us, you probably can already point out that all RS 6 Hot Wheels thus far haven’t been current generation. So, while it’s not an Avant, it’s noteworthy for collectors that Hot Wheels is readying a C8 in the form of a 2021 RS 7 as part of their Elite 64 series. [gallery columns="1" link="file" size="full" ids="95804"] That’s apparently a premium part of the Hot Wheels range, because when y...

Still Plays With Cars: What To Do With A Smashed 1:64 quattro?

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="43345"] words: Bill, photos: Daniel Sciberras, George Achorn We've all done it...mistreated our Hot Wheels/Matchbox/etc cars when we were younger. Back then, a car in the condition above would have been tossed in the trash without a second thought. These days? There is life for even the most abused cars if you have the determination or talent. A couple of years ago, George and I stumbled across the world of 1:64 scale-model restorations. We were ...
Bill

Find of the (future) Day: 2019 Hot Wheels Audi Sport quattro (1:64 Scale)

[photo: Hot Wheels Dream Team Instagram]  Instagram is great; it's one of my favorite social media platforms (here is where I put a commercial that we also have an Instagram account, AudiClubNA). Not only can you see the latest things your friends visited, ate, drove, you can find gems like this. Scrolling through last night, this diecast caught my eye (obviously). Hot Wheels Dream Team previewed this Sport quattro. From reading the replies, it looks to be released sometime in 2019 ...
Bill