The 034Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade is designed to conveniently replace the factory high pressure fuel pump found in the 2.0T EA888 Gen 3 engine found in the MK7/7.5 Volkswagen GTI/GLI/R, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3, and 8S Audi TT/TTS.
By replacing the factory high pressure fuel pump with the 034Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade, the factory fueling limits are raised by up to 38.6% in 1.8T or 2.0T EA888.3 engines. This increased flow allows the fuel system to meet the higher demands for ethanol, race gas, more pump gas, and pairs perfectly with all Dynamic+ ECU software that requires an upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump!
A market first, the 034Motorsport Upgraded High-Pressure Fuel Pump is a new drop-in, high-flow TFSI HPFP manufactured and assembled entirely by an OEM fuel pump manufacturer. Unlike our competitors that take assembled OEM units, tear them down and rebuild them with different, mismatched internals in their shops, 034Motorsport’s Upgraded High-Pressure Fuel Pump is meticulously designed, manufactured, machined, and assembled in one location, ensuring that each component is perfectly prepped for synchronous use. Utilizing the same manufacturers that produce the OEM High-Pressure Fuel Pumps that are used by automakers themselves, 034Motorsport can guarantee the same level of quality and precision from OEM components, all while offering significant performance improvements to support high-horsepower applications.
The 034Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade will fit EA888 Gen 3 1.8T if the Vacuum Pump Housing is changed. 034Motorsport has a kit for this coming soon.
- Yields up to 38.6% Flow Increase Over Factory High Pressure Fuel Pump
- Simple Easy Installation, No Need to Swap Out Internal Fuel Pump Piston Parts
- Raises the Factory Fueling Limits Present in the EA888 Gen3 Engines
- Increased Flow to Meet the Demands of E85 Optimized Tunes and Turbo Upgrades
- Required for Most Stage 1 E85 Performance Software
- Complete Pump Assembly
- High-Precision Machined, Aerospace Tolerance, Fuel Pump Internals
- DLC Coated Piston and Cylinder for Reduced Friction and Increased Performance
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- Mk7 GTI
- 06L 127 025 M
- 8V S3
- 06L 127 025 N
- Complete 034Motorsport High Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade