source: Audi of America
- 2021 Audi A5 Sportback, A6, A6 allroad, A7, and A8 awarded spots on Car and Driver annual roundup, a trusted source for consumers shopping for vehicles
- Criteria for the list based on instrumented testing, value, reliability, driving experience, and more
- Models included praised for “tech-savvy features,” practicality, performance and luxury features
Five 2021 Audi models – the Audi A5 Sportback, A6, A6 allroad, A7 and A8 – have earned spots on the 2021 Car and Driver Editor’s Choice list in the Coupe, Convertible, Hatchbacks, Sedans, and Wagons categories. The annual list consists of 96 vehicles out of more than 400 models Car and Driver editors test, rate and rank in 32 market segments each year.
Audi A5 Sportback
- Awarded an Entry-Luxury Car spot, Car and Driver editors stated the model “delivers the best of both worlds by combining the styling of the A5 coupe and the practicality of a four-door hatchback.”
- Following an update in 2020, the 2021 A5 Sportback features elements of the new design language from flagship models to highlight the distinctive body style.
- With double the cargo capacity over the coupe and generous interior space, the five-door Sportback is a functional and sporty choice for customers.
- Praised for being a “tasteful, upscale, and spacious luxury sedan with a lot of tech-savvy features,” the A6 earned a spot in the Mid-Size Luxury Car category.
- The 2021 A6 delivers the latest in innovative technologies including advanced infotainment, standard dual-screen MMI touch response® system, and available second-generation Audi virtual cockpit.
- In addition to tech inside the cabin, the A6 offers a full suite of standard and available driver assistance features.
- Also in the Mid-Size Luxury Car category, the A7 was commended for its all-around refinement, sleek profile, and practicality.
- The iconic five-door-coupe balances style and premium utility, while maintaining a precise driving experience and excellent functionality.
- The A7 offers the spaciousness of a sedan, versatility of a sportback, and emotional design of a coupe making it an ideal all-rounder.
Audi A6 allroad
- In the Luxury Station Wagon category, the A6 allroad was praised as an “SUV-alternative with a similarly adventerous image”
- An enthusiast favorite, the allroad offers an A6 level fit and finish, with in-vehicle technology that yields a premium, yet highly capable experience.
- The wagon’s character and unique heritage are emphasized by striking off-road enhancements and distinct allroad traits.
- Called “quietly luxurious,” the 2021 A8 earns its spot in the Full-Size luxury car category for its luxurious interior, standard tech features, and versatility on the road.
- The brand’s flagship model offers a modern, serene interior, usable technology and cutting edge driver assistance features.
- Offered in V6, V8, high-performance S, and a plug-in hybrid variant, the A8 model line offers the complete luxury package in a wide variety of variants to match customer needs.