AWE, the precision engineering firm based outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has announced the release of their new exhausts for the Audi C8 A6/A7 3.0T and S6/S7 2.9TT.
“The C8 Audi line is getting a massive dose of AWE! Earlier this month we released our Touring Edition for the A6 and A7, and now, we’re proud to let the world know we’re here with the long-awaited AWE Touring and Track Editions for the S6 and S7 as well. We can assure any Audi enthusiast that AWE’s connection to its Audi roots are fully represented in these killer new soundtracks for the C8 platform,” stated AWE’s VP of Marketing, Jesse Kramer.
AWE’s Touring Edition Exhausts for each of the models feature their patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®.
Features and benefits:
- 50-state emissions-compliant dual 3” catback exhausts
- Options include Touring and Track Editions
- Touring Editions feature AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- [A6/A7] Dyno-proven gains of +9 hp and +8 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- [S6/S7] Dyno-proven max gains of +12 hp and +6 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Post-catalyst downpipes feature factory-matched flanges and robust flex sections to absorb engine movement
- [S6/S7] Quad 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Impressive clearance above the factory chassis brace and ball-socket tip merges ensures easy installation
- AWE electronic valve simulators included
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance and tone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Fits models with and without rear-wheel steering
- Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
When it comes to the A6 and A7 Touring Edition exhaust, “There’s a lot more than meets the eye, especially in the soundtrack department. The lack of physical tips and accommodating valence may lead one to think this is a tame ride, but our Touring Edition proves otherwise. It keeps all of the comforts you need from the platform while fulfilling any possible desire for the sound of a sports car.”
More information and pricing can be found on AWEAudi.com.