source: Audi of America
- New four-cylinder engine delivers 248 horsepower/273 lb-ft of torque
- All A6 models now standard equipped with quattro® all-wheel drive
- Setting a segment standard with connectivity services, MMI navigation and Audi smartphone interface standard on all models
HERNDON – Audi today announced the new 2.0-liter TFSI® four-cylinder engine will now be offered on 2019 Audi A6 models. The A6 with 2.0-liter is a more accessible entry to the premium mid-size sedan segment, offering a robust level of standard and available equipment, and benchmark connectivity and infotainment, including advanced driver assistance systems.
Powertrain and performance
- The A6 with 2.0-liter TFSI® engine generates 248 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque and accelerates from 0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds.
- Carrying over from the 3.0-liter engine, the A6 2.0-liter will be standard equipped with a seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch transmission and quattro® with ultra-technology that balances performance and efficiency.
- Standard equipped with progressive steering, the sporty steering ratio becomes more direct as the steering angle increases, making the mid-size sedan more maneuverable.
Enhanced package offerings for the A6 with 2.0-liter engine
- For the A6 2.0-liter, LED headlights, high beam assist and lane departure warning are now included as standard equipment.
- Heated steering wheel is now included as part of the Convenience package, which also includes Audi side assist with Audi pre sense rear, Audi phone box, which connects compatible smartphones with the vehicle’s antenna and charges the phone inductively, and Audi advanced key.
- The available Executive package for Premium Plus models now includes four-zone climate control, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, power trunk open/close and interior lighting package plus, which adds multicolor ambient light.
- Available Black optic package includes high gloss black exterior surrounds for windows and Singleframe® grille.
- Standard 19-inch 10-spoke dynamic design wheels with all-season tires or 20-inch 5-V-spoke bi-color wheels with all-season tires are available.
- The A6 with 2.0-liter engine offers a robust level of standard equipment including standard three-zone automatic climate control, heated eight-way power front seats with four-way power lumbar adjustment and leather seating surfaces with contrast stitching on seats and dashboard.
- Setting a segment standard with connectivity services, MMI navigation and Audi smartphone interface are standard on all models.
- All-new MMI touch response® system replaces the rotary dial and the conventional buttons of the previous model with two large, high-resolution touch displays, enabling fast access to functions and a high degree of personalization.
- Available second generation Audi virtual cockpit helps to enhance the infotainment and navigating experience through the large Google Earth™ imagery or 3-D city maps (requires Audi connect PRIME) supported with 4G LTE (where available).
- Full suite of standard and available driver assistance features, including adaptive cruise assist with traffic jam and turn assist, and Audi side assist with rear cross traffic assist and vehicle exit warning, can help drivers navigate the road and traffic with increased confidence.
For more information, visit www.media.audiusa.com