ONE WAY TO BEAT CABIN FEVER …
JOIN US on SATURDAY, MAY 22, 2021
FOR A PICTURESQUE DRIVE ON WINDING ROADS TO
DEVIL’S LAKE STATE PARK FOR A SPRING PICNIC
• We will be meeting at the Kwik Trip off of Exit 131 of I-90-94-39 (turn left at the exit onto Hwy 19W, heading towards Waunakee) at 9:00 AM and plan to start our drive at 9:30 AM. Everyone will be given detailed instructions for the driving route we will be taking to Devil’s Lake State Park. We will be using the Kwik Trip as the starting point (it’s just past the Fleet Farm store heading west on Hwy 19). Please note, there are two Kwik Trips off of Exit 131 – one East of the Exit and one West of the exit – you want to go West. If you see a McDonalds, you are at the wrong Kwik Trip.
• When we arrive at the park, we will have a private shelter, “White Oak Shelter” (complements of ZIMBRICK AUDI in Madison), which will include restrooms and parking close to the shore of Devil’s Lake. You are welcome to bring your own lawn chairs to spread out around the shelter or the close-by beach area.
• Admission to the park is free. However, there is a parking fee (which is not covered by the registration fee). The park’s parking cost is free with a Wisconsin State Park or National Parks annual pass, otherwise there is a $13 day rate per car. If you are a senior (65+), it is $3 per car day rate or a Senior yearly State Park parking pass is $13. The non-resident daily parking cost is $16 per car.
• You will have a choice of one of three box lunches: Turkey Club on multigrain, Roast Beef and Cheddar on a Brioche bun or a Portabella Mushroom Wrap. Included with each sandwich is a side of coleslaw, chips, pickle spear, a cookie, napkins and plastic utensils along with refreshments. Lunch is included in your $13 registration fee.
• After lunch, there are lots of things to do. Hike/walk around the Lake, the Ho-Chunk Casino is close by and always plenty to do at the Wisconsin Dells.
Each participant will need to register separately online through “Motorsportreg.com”
If you don’t have an account with Motorsportreg, open one. It’s free and they never share your information. Then scroll down the calendar.
Hope you can join us for fresh air, a picturesque drive and a fun picnic…
Please direct any questions to Tony Miele at: [email protected]