SAVE THE DATE
SATURDAY, MAY 22, 2021
JOIN US FOR A PICTURESQUE DRIVE ON WINDING ROADS TO DEVIL’S LAKE STATE PARK
FOR A SPRING PICNIC
- We will be meeting and starting our driving tour to Devil’s Lake from the Madison area.
- When we arrive at the park, we will have a private shelter “White Oak Shelter” which will include restrooms and parking close to the shore of Devil’s Lake.
- Admission to the park is free. The park’s parking cost is free with a Wisconsin State Park or National Parks annual pass otherwise there is a $13 day rate per car / seniors 65+ is $3 per car (cost for a yearly State Park parking pass is $13). The non-resident daily parking cost is $16 per car.
- You will have a choice of box lunches to choose from along with refreshments which will be included in your registration fee.
- After lunch there are lots of things to do. Hike /walk around the Lake, the Ho-Chunk Casino is close by and always plenty to do at the Wisconsin Dells.
Registration along with complete event information will become available very soon.
One way to beat cabin fever…fresh air, picturesque drive and a fun picnic…Hope you can join us.
Please direct any questions to Tony Miele at: [email protected]