The dates are set for the 2018 Leavenworth Drive… Saturday June 16th! So mark it in your calendar, and pick up the phone and book your hotel reservation NOW! You know they sell out every year in Leavenworth!!
This is always an epic drive of the amazingly beautiful and ever-so-scenic Cascade Loop. Hotels book quickly, and many now require a 2 night stay, although a few are still OK with 1 night stays. Groupon and others also have accommodation deals.
So get your room booked, parts ordered, tune installed, wheels polished, calipers painted, and 10 coats of wax applied as we all get ready for our annual trek from the BC/Blaine border to Leavenworth for the epic Leavenworth Drive 2018. Our format will closely follow previous years…
1. Pre-meet 5:30am in the parking lot of The Bennett Craft & Kitchen located at 187 176 St, Surrey, BC V3S 9S4
2. Cross @ Pacific Hwy Truck Crossing border @ 5:40am
3. Connect with Audizine NW crew at Shari’s Restaurant for coffee/breakfast at 6:00am.
4. Depart Shari’s by 7:00am, and head south on I-5 to the Eastgate Park & Ride adjacent to Bellevue College, joining a much larger pre-meet. We should arrive by 9-9:15am.
5. Depart for Leavenworth 2018 Drive shortly thereafter… Route will be determined at that time.
So get your parts ordered, tune installed, wheels polished, calipers painted, and 10 coats of wax applied as we all get ready for our annual trek from the BC/Blaine border to Leavenworth for the epic Leavenworth Drive 2018.
We will also be having our traditional night before Friday evening Meet’n’Greet dinner, the night before. Door prizes, fun and food, plus you get to meet some new friends and have a few laughs with the old ones…
Our drive home is just as epic, maybe more so! As we head further east to Lake Chelan, then heading north, following the Columbia River to Okanagan, WA, where we head west to the western themed town of Winthrop, Wa. Here we stop for lunch, get some cool things from local shops, like this badboy cooler…
Some of our friends elect to stay another night in Winthrop, while the rest of the caravan, gets to enjoy a spirited, yet relaxing drive through the mesmerizing and historic Cascade Loop.
For more info, go to our ACWC Facebook group…and join in the conversation.