Video of the Day: Twin Turbo V10 Swapped Audi C4 S6 Avant

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="90914"] video: Deutsche Auto Parts This is 100% because I wanted to and why not kind of build. That thought has probably ran through all our minds at one time or another but if you're like me, I can barely change the oil in my cars. Joel though is thankfully not like me. He taught himself fabrication and even painted his Avant (in Merlin Purple) in his home garage. [gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="90915"] In the year ...
Bill

High Performance In Its Purest Form: The New Audi R8 GT

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="76992"] source: Audi AG Strictly limited special edition: 333 cars worldwide with consecutive numbering and exclusive features Exhilaration guaranteed: 5.2-liter FSI engine combined with RWD New driving mode: customized torque rear enables precise and controlled oversteering on the track  Twelve years after the premiere of the first Audi R8 GT, Audi Sport GmbH is launching the second edition of this exclusive super sports car: the new Audi...
Bill

Find of the Day: 1995 Audi S6 Avant V10 6-speed

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="74775"] words: Bill, photos: Joel Francisco Back in 1995, Audi was selling a wagon with a 2.2L 5-cylinder and it was a hit. However, Joel decided that his C4 S6 Avant needed double the cylinders. He not only swapped in a 5.2 V10, he also put a manual transmission in. Here's the ad: [gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="74771"] Kinda want something new so testing the waters for this thing. V10 5.2 swapped roughly 25,xxx miles ago and ...
Bill