Find of the Day: Volkswagen DoKa with an Audi 4.2 V8

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="57981"] words: Bill, photos: Autohaus-Vorlander Anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love the Volkswagen DoKa and adore the Audi 4.2 V8 so when I stumbled across this, I almost...fainted. I spent a lot of time behind the wheel of Audi of America's fully restored 1984 Volkswagen Audi collection DoKa. It was a ground up restoration including the original 1.9 four cylinder with @ 83hp. Driving that DoKa though the mountains of California was ...
Bill

Find of the Day: 2010 Spyker C8 Laviolette

words: Bill, photos: Autosport Designs Inc Well this is different. If you've never heard of Spyker, they are a (very) small Dutch bespoke car manufacturer who just happen to source the Audi 4.2l V8 for their C8 Laviolette coupe (pictured here), C8 Spyder, and the C8 Aileron (long wheel base). Their interior is to die for as you'll see in the photos. This particular C8 Laviolette is for sale on Long Island. It includes the original sticker which shows a price of $209,990. However, the dealer is...
Bill