ICE or EV Sweepstakes: 200 Trans-Am Avant Decal Plus Chance to Win RS 6 Avant or e-tron GT

[gallery columns="1" size="full" ids="88465"] Audi Club is giving away its biggest sweepstakes price ever this year with the winner’s choice of a 2024 Audi RS 6 Avant or 2024 e-tron GT Prestige. The RS 6 Avant marks peak internal combustion engine (ICE) performance, while the e-tron GT is one of the most sought-after electric vehicles (EV) on the market. If you win, you get your choice. And even if you don’t win, you can now get a new decal design from Audi Club. Measuring 7″ x 2.01″,...

Find of the Day: 1991 Audi 200 20V Avant on Bring a Trailer

Remember Ambassador Automobile, the small New Jersey? Kevin Ginsberg, the owner and former guest on our podcast, has built a niche in hard-to-find and well-preserved old Audi models. Kevin's a regular on auction sites like Bring-a-Trailer for the cars he finds. Take for example this 1991 200 20V in '90s-tastic Pearl White Metallic. If you didn't know, 1991 is the only year the C3 Audi 200 came with the 20-valve version (3B) of Audi's venerable 5-cylinder turbocharged engine. A manual was the ...

Find of the Day: 2004 Audi S4 Avant

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="77579"] words: Bill, photos: Audi Wilmington Until the C8 RS 6 Avant hit the US, the B6/B7 S4 Avant with the 4.2 V8 was the best Avant we could have (my opinion of course). In fact, Jeremy Clarkson recently said the Audi 4.2 naturally aspirated V8 was in his top 3 engines ever made. Pair that with the panda interior AND a manual transmission? Oh man. Here's the ad: [gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="77590"] Exterior Color: B...
Bill

Find of the Day: 1991 Audi 20V Turbo quattro Avant

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="64018"] words: Bill, photos: Bring A Trailer I've seen this Avant before...well, I'm 91% certain I've seen it before. Many moons ago in a different life, I was volunteering at a United Way Day of Caring and our assignment was in a park in Nazareth, PA. It was hot, we were moving rocks the size of Beetles from one pile to another, and out of a crew of 7, there were only 3 of us moving those rocks. Needless to say, I was not in the best of moods. W...
Bill