Find of the Day: 1995.5 Audi Ur S6 Avant

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="83067"] words: Bill, photos: Bobby Hopp There's a cult following for Audi Avants and especially powerful ones. This is a 1995.5 S6 Avant. There weren't a lot of them imported into the States and some that you find today have suffered the decades of neglect and rust...except for this one. Bobby Hopp owns this one and if you know Bobby, he goes through lengths to keep all his vehicles in top shape. Here's the ad: [gallery link="none" columns="1" si...
Bill

Find of the Day: 1995.5 Audi S6 Avant

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="58454"] words: Bill, photos: Bring A Trailer In all the excitement from Tuesday on the premiere of the Audi e-tron GT and RS e-tron GT, I totally forgot to publish this. This deserves its own excitement: a C4  S6 Avant and since I fumbled the ball, there's only about 2 hours left on the auction so without further delay, here's the ad: This 1995.5 Audi S6 Avant is one of approximately 500 imported to the US for the model year, and it is powered ...
Bill

Find of the Day: 1995.5 Audi S6 Avant

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="52114"] words: Bill, photos: Craigslist So maybe we've gone a little Avant crazy lately. The Audi RS 6 Avant has finally landed, there's new footage of the A6 allroad, and this old-timer popped up on our radar. What you're looking at is a 1995.5 S6 Avant with some things done to it. I'll let the ad speak for itself: [gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="52118"] Rare 1995 Audi S6 · Avant • Wagon · 164,000 miles Posting my Avant for...
Bill