Find of the Day: One of One 2020 British Racing Green Audi RS 3

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="82623"] words: Bill, photos: Graham Weir I look for Finds of the Day that are unique, super, desirable, unobtainable, or just what I like. Purportedly 1 of 1, this Audi exclusive British Racing Green RS 3 probably fills most of those categories for me and I've seen this one in person before. Here's the ad: [gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="82616"] Available for purchase is my Paint To Sample 2020 model year Audi RS3 finished in B...
Bill

Find of the Day: 2003 Sprint Blue RS 6 Sedan

[gallery link="none" columns="1" size="full" ids="80979"] words: Bill, photos: RMC Miami I just realized that this is the third big Audi sedan we've featured this week after the 1988 Audi 5000CQ Turbo quattro on Monday and the 2001 Audi S8 on Tuesday. It wasn't intentional; similar finds seem to fall in my lap at the same time. However, I don't think I'll get any complaints on this one. This is a 2003 Audi RS 6 sedan in Sprint Blue. Supposedly it's 1 of 1. I've said this before and I'll say...
Bill