2018 Audi Club North America Raffle Rules:
Raffle #1 2019 Audi S5 Sportback | Raffle #2 2019 Audi RS3
1. No person under the age of 18 may purchase a raffle ticket or receive any prize.
2. The price of a raffle ticket is $25. There is no limit to the number of raffle tickets a person may purchase.
3. A person does not need to be present at the raffle drawing to be eligible for the prize drawing.
4. All checks/money orders/debit cards must be payable in U.S. funds only.
5. The winner of a vehicle must accept delivery of vehicle within 90 days of written notification or prize is forfeited. The winner will be notified by telephone (order invalid without telephone number included).
6. All applicable taxes, including any luxury taxes, are the responsibility of the winner based on the retail or cash value of the prize. License and all fees are the responsibility of the winner. $12,000 will be awarded if less than 2000 tickets are sold per raffle. $12,000 is maximum cash prize allowable per Minnesota laws governing non-profit raffles. If a cash prize is awarded, winner of the cash prize will receive the prize amount less mandated US Federal tax withholding.
7. Ticket sales will be limited to 5000 per raffle. Odds of winning a vehicle or cash will be based on the actual number of tickets sold.
8. Winning ticket cannot be assigned, transferred or sold. Vehicles will be titled in winner’s name only and cannot be changed.
9. Board Members and paid staff of Audi Club North America, and their household members may not participate in the raffle.
10. Results of the drawing will be certified at Shavlik Financial Certified, Public Accountants,1865 West Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 206, Long Lake, MN 55356. Drawing will be held on December 7, 2018 for Raffle #1 and December 14, 2018 for Raffle #2 at noon at that location.
11. The winner will be selected from the container in which the purchased ticket stubs for the prize shall be mixed and drawn. Each ticket will have an equal chance of being drawn.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law.
13. Tickets will remain on sale until November 30, 2018 for Raffle #1 and December 7, 2018 for Raffle #2 or when 5,000 tickets are sold per raffle whichever happens first.
14. Results will be posted on ACNA website, http://www.audiclubna.org and printed in the quattro quarterly.
15. Minnesota raffle license number: Raffle #1 X-35052-18-010, Raffle #2 X-35052-18-011.
16. Raffle vehicles are built to USDOT specifications and must be delivered through a U.S. Audi dealership.
17. The entire net proceeds of this raffle shall be devoted exclusively to the lawful purposes of Audi Club North America.