Apr092018 - Apr102018
PCC’s annual event for ADVANCED/SOLO Drivers, club racers, and race teams on VIR’s Full Course. This event offers maximum track exposure of up to eight hours/day, advanced class sessions related to high performance driving with an option to request an Audi Club instructor/coach or bring your own individual coach pending approval. Guest experts Peter Krause, Randy Pobst & Mike Levitas are scheduled to provide specialized workshops and lunchtime interactive discussions.
General Rules, Regs & Info:
- Open to Solo run group students (DE3, Group B, Run Group 3, Intermediate solos, DE4, Group A, Run Group 4, Advanced, current Instructors, Run Group 5) and those with a current race license from an approved sports car racing sanctioning organization (e.g. SCCA, NASA, PCA, BMW CCA, IMSA, etc).
- The open track format will maximize run and on-track coaching/instruction time while taking into consideration opportunities to access our guest experts and the specialized workshops
- Our guest experts will offer sessions including two each day with Peter and lunchtime discussions with all three covering topics related to high performance driving skills and techniques as well as chassis setups. All are welcome to attend.
General Driver School event rules & regs related to Age & Licensing, Driver Level/Group Guidelines, Open Top and High Center of Gravity Vehicles, Helmets, and Refunds and Cancellations listed on the Driver School Event Rules page are also valid. Please review!
Event Specific Info/Tech Packets:
Packets will be posted 4-5 weeks before the event. Download and READ CAREFULLY as they contain important info on tech inspection, waiver forms, on-site registration, etc.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to review the packet and have the appropriate forms completed. Updates will also be posted here, on our Facebook page, or via email to attendees, but as the event approaches CHECK BACK OFTEN.
VIR Event Documents:
- Driver’s Fee (all drivers must register) = $475
- Individual Coaching Fee/day (optional) = $240
- 1-Day Driver’s Fee = $295
Payment Note: Registration is not complete until payment is received.
If the event fills, a waitlist will be kept based on the date of registration and when payment is received. Preference may be given to Audi-drivers/owners. If a slot in a group opens, the first person on the list will be contacted via email and phone with 24 hours to accept. If they do not, the next person on the list will be contacted and so on.
- VIR: Call for info on The Lodge, Paddock Suites/Garages & Villas. Ask about the “VIR Bucks” program (434-822-7700)
Registration: Register Here!
Contact Matt H. for more info.
Website or Map: http://www.virnow.com