Mar142020 - Mar152020
Dust the winter cobwebs off and come out for our season-opening event at Summit’s newly paved Main Circuit sponsored by Audi Annapolis, a Criswell Company, New German Performance and Craftsman Auto Care. This event is open to all run groups/skill levels (4-Green, 3-Yellow, 2-Blue, 1-Black, 0-Red) with the usual classroom sessions and all makes/models. We will use our standard format of four student run groups to maximize session time.
General Rules & Regs (Do NOT register BEFORE reviewing the following links):
- Driver School Event Rules – Important information for students and instructors including updated info on SUV/CUVs (some are allowed), convertibles, and minimum age/license requirements.
- Instructor Program – If you are an instructor and have NOT previously instructed for PCC-ACNA
- Never been to an ACNA Drivers’ School? Check out this FAQ article previously published in the Quattro Quarterly. Each event is unique, but the article will hopefully answer most questions and give an idea of what to expect.
Event Specific Info/Tech Packets:
Packets will be posted 4-5 weeks before the event. Download and READ CAREFULLY as they contain important info on tech inspection, waiver forms, on-site registration, etc.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to review the packet and have the appropriate forms completed. Updates will also be posted here, on our Facebook page, or via email to attendees, but as the event approaches CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- Student Fee = $425
- 1-Day for Advanced/Solo Students = $275 (must submit proof of experience if new to Audi Club)
- Helmet Rental = $40
- Provisional Instructor = $150 (see Instructor Program above)
- Full Instructor = $100 (refundable deposit after student evaluation is completed and within five (5) days of the completion of the event)
Payment Note: Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
If a run group is filled, a waitlist will be kept based on the date of registration and when payment is received. Preference may be given to Audi- drivers/owners. If a slot in a group opens, the first person on the list will be contacted via email and phone and given 24 hours to accept. If they do not, the next person on the list will be contacted and so on.
Lodging Info: Coming Soon!
Registration: Register Here!