Nov092019 - Nov102019
PCC’s Annual Fall VIR Driver Safety & Education School, sponsored by Audi Annapolis & NGP, at one of the premier road courses in the country. This event is open to all run groups/skill levels (4-Green, 3-Yellow, 2-Blue, 1-Black, 0-Red) with the usual classroom sessions and all makes/models.
General Rules & Regs: Do NOT register BEFORE reviewing the following:
- Driver School Event Rules: Important information for students and instructors including info on SUVs (some allowed), convertibles, and minimum age requirements.
- Instructor Program: If you are an instructor and have NOT previously instructed for PCC-ACNA
- Never been to an ACNA Drivers’ School? Check out this FAQ article previously published in the Quattro Quarterly. Each event is unique, but the article will answer most questions and give an idea of what to expect.
Event Specific Info:
Packets will be posted a few weeks before the event. Download and READ CAREFULLY as they contain important info on tech inspection, waiver forms, on-site registration, etc.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to review the packet and have the appropriate forms completed. Updates will also be posted here, on our Facebook page, or via email, but as the event approaches CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- Early-Bird Registration: $399 (limited availability thru 4/30)
- Regular Registration: $449 (after 4/30 or when Early Bird are filled)
- Banquet: $30
- Provisional Instructor: $150 (requires prior approval by event master or chief instructor)
- 1-Day Registration for Advanced Students: $275 (must submit proof of experience if new to Audi Club)
- Instructor: $100 (refundable deposit after student evaluation is completed and within 5 days of the end of the event)
- Helmet Rental: $40
Payment Note: Registration is not complete until payment is received.
If a run group is filled, a waitlist will be kept based on the date of registration and when payment is received. Preference may be given to Audi-drivers/owners. If a slot in a group opens, the first person on the list will be contacted via email and phone and given 24 hours to accept. If they do not, the next person on the list will be contacted and so on.
- VIR: Call for info & ask about the “VIR Bucks” program (434-822-7700)
Registration: Register Here!
Contact Jim and Ryan for more info.