Oct062018 - Oct072018
Our annual Fall Dominion Raceway event sponsored by New German Performance! This will be another chance to experience the newest track that’s close to home of the Potomac Chapter. We will use our standard format of five run groups on-track 100 min/day in four, 25 minute sessions. An event T-shirt is included in the registration. Take some time off work, give yourself a nice getaway, and come drive with us!
General Rules & Regs (Do NOT register BEFORE reviewing the following links):
- Driver School Event Rules – Important information for students and instructors including new info on SUV/CUVs (some are allowed), convertibles, and minimum age requirements.
- Instructor Program – If you are an instructor and have NOT previously instructed for PCC-ACNA
- Never been to an ACNA Drivers’ School? Check out this FAQ article previously published in the Quattro Quarterly. Each event is unique, but the article will hopefully answer most questions and give an idea of what to expect.
Event Specific Info/Tech Packets:
Packets will be posted 4-5 weeks before the event. Download and READ CAREFULLY as they contain important info on tech inspection, waiver forms, on-site registration, etc.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to review the packet and have the appropriate forms completed. Updates will also be posted here, on our Facebook page, or via email to attendees, but as the event approaches CHECK BACK OFTEN.
Dominion Raceway Event Documents:
- Early-Bird Student Registration: $325 (limited number available through 3/31/18)
- Regular Student Registration: $375 (04/01/18 onward or when limited number are filled)
- Banquet: $30
- Provisional Instructor: $150 (requires prior approval by eventmaster or CI)
- One-Day Reg for Advanced Students: $225 (must submit proof of experience if new to Audi Club)
- Instructor: $100 (refundable deposit after student eval is completed and within five days of event completion)
- Helmet Rental: $40
Payment Note: Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
If a run group is filled, a waitlist will be kept based on the date of registration and when payment is received. Preference may be given to Audi- drivers/owners. If a slot in a group opens, the first person on the list will be contacted via email and phone and given 24 hours to accept. If they do not, the next person on the list will be contacted and so on.
Lodging Info: Coming Soon!
Registration: Register Here!
Contact Matt H. and Ryan C. for additional information