The Winter Driving Event is Audi Club’s annual wintertime visit to Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, California. Your registration includes a variety of features that will make the whole weekend unforgettable.
- Classroom Instruction – All students will have expert classroom instructors that will cover everything from basic car control and dynamics to advanced techniques. The classroom experience is designed to be a two-way discussion so you will have an opportunity to interact directly.
- On-Track Lapping – With you behind the wheel, your instructor will guide you through the 15 turns of Thunderhill Raceway teaching you car control techniques, and the safest and fastest way around the track.
- Car Control Exercises – Novice students will get a chance to go head-to-head with the cones in a variety of car control exercises in the paddock. These exercises will demonstrate weight transfer, emergency and threshold braking, and accident avoidance.
- Catered Meals – Jim Thompson and the Thunderhill Grill crew will serve up breakfast and lunch each day. This is the best food you can get in Willows!
- Banquet – On Saturday evening we will sit down for a wonderful dinner and enjoy our lively auction and raffle.
- Friday Advanced Driver Day – Advanced drivers (those in C group or above, or those approved by the event organizers) have the option of a full day of driving on Friday, January 24th. No instruction is available on this day.
- SUVs and CUVs – Smaller SUVs are allowed at Audi Club events. These include vehicles like the Q3, Q5/SQ5, allroad, e-tron, Cayenne, Macan, X1, X3, X4, X6, Tiguan, Touareg, RAV4, Forester, Outback, etc. Contact [email protected] to confirm your vehicle is OK to drive on track.
All registrants must be licensed drivers over 16 years of age and must be members of Audi Club North America.
JOIN HERE: www.audiclubna.org/join