Clinic Costs, Schedule, Registration, and Location Information
- The cost is $149 per student for this one day course.
- Clinics begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. and conclude by 4:30 p.m. Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete check-in and get settled.
- A light breakfast, lunch and beverages are provided for all attendees including parents of students.
Clinic Schedule and Registration
To view our schedule of upcoming Teen Car Control Clinics, go to our Events Page.
Each event includes a link to the registration site, Motorsportreg.com. To register, create an account on this site under the student’s name, or add them to a parent/guardian’s existing account by clicking “add another person” on the My Account page. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions – we are happy to help.
Parents/ Legal Guardians – a few notes for you:
- You must be on-site for the duration of the day if your student is under 18 years old.
- You will need to sign an event waiver at check-in that allows your minor student to participate in the clinic.
- Your services will be needed at the event. Students knock over and run over cones during the on-track exercises and we need your help to set back up. This allows instructors to stay in the car and increase the amount of coaching and practice your student gets. Please wear shoes that can get wet – roughly half the cones are in the flooded paddock!
Clinics are held at Dakota County Technical College on their road course and in one of their classrooms.
1300 145th Street E. (Co. Rd. 42)
Rosemount, MN 55068-2999
Instruction on where to meet in the morning will be provided in an email sent a few days prior to the event.