This premier High Performance Driver Education (HPDE) event will be held at Brainerd International Raceway (BIR). Quattroberfest offers participants two days of HPDE instruction for novice, intermediate and advanced driver classes on the Donnybrooke Road Course (long course).
Schedule of Events
Friday, October 12 – Evening Only at Arrowwood Lodge
- Registration and Social 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Check-in for event and pick up registration packet
- Mingle with other participants, sponsor vendors, and volunteers
- Driver’s Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- Driver/Student introductions
- General weekend expectations
- Preparation Tips
Saturday, October 13 HPDE at BIR
- Novice and Intermediate class drivers will mix classroom instruction with in-car exercises and track sessions
- Advanced and Instructors will have open lapping in the morning (Competition Course) and track sessions (Donnybrooke Course) in the afternoon
- Track-side BBQ event in the evening – You don’t want to miss this! Invite a guest!
Sunday, October 14 HPDE at BIR
- Novice and Intermediate class drivers will mix classroom instruction with track sessions on the Donnybrooke Course
- Advanced and Instructors will have track sessions on the Donnybrooke Course
|Drivers (Saturday & Sunday)|
|– Early Registration thru Sept. 14||CLOSED|
|– Late Registration Sept. 15 thru Oct. 8||$450|
|– Day of Event*||$550|
|Saturday Evening BBQ (optional)|
|– Driver/Instructor Participant||$15|
|– Non-Participant Guest||$25|
|Helmet Rental (optional)||$40 (for both days)|
|Garage Stall (optional)||$50 (for both days)|
*Note: Registrations will close on this site on Oct. 8th. In-person registration will be allowed Friday, Oct. 12 from 6:00 – 8:30 p.m. Helmet rental will not be available for in-person registration. For drivers not pre-approved to solo, registration on Oct. 12 will be allowed only if an instructor is available. We strongly encourage you to register in advance!