8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Attention Instructors and those interested in becoming an Instructor:
We invite you to join us for a one-day instructor development course on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at Dakota County Technical College (DCTC) in Rosemount, MN.
This event is designed to introduce both current instructors and instructor candidates to ACGL’s newly revised Instructor Development curriculum. The course has been revised to meet standards set forth by the Motorsport Safety Academy for driving instructor certification. Training incorporates both classroom and on-track role play exercises.
- Incorporate best practice for the ongoing development of our instructors, instructor candidates and students
- Recognize the perspectives and knowledge offered by experienced, qualified instructors
- Prepare participants to understand, incorporate and teach students essential car control techniques
- Optimize the learning experience for students of all experience levels and abilities
- Promote learning, fun and the benefits of enhanced car control skills in motorsport activities and day-to-day driving
Who is eligible to Participate?
- Current Instructors who are members of Audi Club Glacier Lakes (ACGL), BMW CCA, or PCA (Note: Reservation preference will be given to ACGL members)
- ACGL Members who are interested in becoming an Instructor, and who have HPDE experience at an approved-to-solo level*
* Note: Attending this one-day course will not certify you as an instructor; it will introduce you to driver instruction and help you determine if you wish to pursue Instructor Development training. For more information about ACGL’s instructor development program, please contact [email protected]
- Free for ACGL members. Yes, you read that correctly – FREE for ACGL members.
- $100 for Instructors who are members of BMW CCA or PCA
- Plan to arrive at between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m. to check in, grab some coffee or a breakfast snack and settle in.
- The course will start at 8:30 a.m. and conclude around 5:00 p.m.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.