Bad news on the ice driving event planned for this Sunday. The ice is not thick enough for us to hold a safe event. Therefore we are canceling Sunday’s session. ☹️ If you were registered for the event, check your email for additional details.
We have 2 more session planned, so keep your fingers crossed for an arctic blast! ❄