words: Bill and FIA Formula-E, photos: Audi Sport
We got to experience Formula E for the first time in 2017 when Audi Club North America held its National Event in the New York City area. For those who went, it was a fascinating look at the future of racing. Now, you can experience yourself for as little as $12.
11 teams and 22 drivers will go head-to-head in Brooklyn including Lucas di Grassi, Daniel Abt, and the Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler team. Also racing will be the Envision Virgin Racing with Robin Frijns and Sam Bird.
Buy your tickets HERE
For those looking for a fun day out for all the family, access the new, improved and extended Allianz E-Village – Formula E’s immersive fan festival at the heart of the circuit – for only $12.
– Experience the latest innovations, cars and technology from some of the world’s biggest car brands and companies
– Enjoy some of the best street eats in the Taste Zone and enjoy live performances, entertainment & stuntents
– Access the new, shaded viewing area overlooking the track, between Turns 8 and 9 with giant screens showing all the action and live commentary
– Meet your heroes and get your Formula E merchandise signed in the Drivers’ autograph session
– Get behind the scenes and explore the new Jaguar I-Pace eTrophy paddock
– Explore all the new and improved Allianz E-Village, featuring indoor and outdoor areas
The Story of Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler (video: YouTube)