words: Bill, photos: Unitronic
Most Successful Audi RS 3 LMS SEQ TCR in North America!
Every once in awhile, I will post a race car as a Find of the Day but this is the 1st time I’m posting one that I’ve actually seen race in person. This is the Unitronic JDC-Miller Audi RS 3 LMS TCR…the most successful Audi RS 3 LMS TCR in North America. Here’s the listing:
The time has come for our Motorsports Teams’ efforts to shift focus to the latest platform, the new 2022 (8Y) Audi RS3 LMS TCR, which we plan on running in IMSA TCR in 2023. With such, it’s time for us to find a new home for our current car, the most successful Audi RS 3 LMS TCR SEQ is for sale, turn-key ready to race in IMSA or SRO.
I’ll also provide some brief key bullet points below:
- Most successful Audi RS 3 LMS TCR in North America
- 8 IMSA victories, 15 IMSA podiums, 1 IMSA championship
- Freshly rebuilt SEQ gearbox
- New engine for 2022 with limited miles
- Clean chassis, never crashed
- Includes all IMSA required driverID, GPS, and transponder equipment
- Includes cool suit, drinks bottle, radio system, AIM camera system, helmet blower, and endurance refueling kit
- Can include MASSIVE spares package valued at over $87,000 at a significantly discounted package price
- GREAT value package for anyone wanting to compete in IMSA, SRO, or other professional or amateur racing series with the best equipment, or perfect for anyone looking to have some fun on track with a real factory built race car.
- Won its last race at 2022 IMSA Lime Rock Park Grand Prix!
*click on above pictures to expand
We’ve met the drivers, Mikey Taylor and Chris Miller, who hosted us at Lime Rock last year…great guys and even greater drivers. The list of spares and options is impressive. This is a ‘turn-key’ purchase for the team that wants to jump into TCR and with a very successful car that’s never been crashed. You can find it on racecarsdirect.com or reach out directly to Mikey at [email protected]. If you do buy it, tell them Audi Club sent you!