words: Bill, photos: Audi Club North America YouTube channel
This last round of our Find of the Day: Throwdown Edition was a good one. We challenged Audi of America and they came loaded. Our guests were:
- Jacob Brown, Audi PR. This week is his 1 year work anniversary with AoA but he’s been in the automotive PR business for 9.
- Rico Abramzon, Audi Area After Sales Manager. Rico is an old friend and he brought his A game especially with the Historic category
- Ian Avilla, Senior Manager, Audi Accessories and collection. We finally got him! Jack of all trades, Master of all.
The categories were:
- Audi Dealer inventory – no price limit
- Audi historic – no price limit
- Find an Audi for Bill – $26,000 limit
Watch the video below…we almost buy a Papaya Orange S4 live on the air. I even called my wife (who wasn’t expecting to be on the show) and she agreed with Papaya. We’ll see what the future holds…
Episode 10 is this Friday at 7pm EST on our Facebook page and group. This week’s guests are the guys at Nothing Leaves Stock. I’m hosting solo this week as George is running around Upstate New York in his Project e-tron that looks like a porcupine with all the bikes protruding from it. You can watch his prep for the trip HERE.
The guys from Nothing Leaves Stock are:
- Josh Paashaus – bearded owner and founder of NLS and the car show, Cult Classic in Coopersburg, PA. He’s a returning guest so he may have an advantage over the other guys.
- Adam Strunk – bespectacled guru who has participated in one of Audi Club’s premier events, Quattro de Mayo hosted by Audi Club Georgia.
- Emmett Fox – bald guru who almost always gets assigned to my cars so he may or may not like me…
Because I’m the solo host this week, I’ll have a fourth guest on who will not be competing but rather there to give background on some of the cars. Art Mason is crazy in a good way: likes Scottish whisky, has owned some of the most bad choice cars ever, airline pilot, writer for Hagerty and other mags, and a concours judge for Lotus and Ferrari.
The categories this week are:
- Audi under $50,000
- Unlimited modified
- Unlimited old school
See you at 7pm Friday!