words: Bill, photos: Magnus Racing
Awhile back, we featured a 2010 Audi R8 LMS ultra as our Find of the Day. If you wanted it, you would have had to ship it from France but here’s your chance to avoid the shipping costs as this one is available in New York state. What we have here is a 2017 Audi R8 LMS GT3 that was campaigned by Magnus Racing based out of Utah. If you aren’t familiar with Magnus Racing, they are one of the top GT teams in sportscar today. And while they are a very serious racing team, their press releases and photos are pretty humorous. You have to follow them to see the not-so-serious approach to racing. For the 2019 season, they switched from Audi to its corporate cousin, Lamborghini but they didn’t lose their humor nor their winning ways in the process.
This particular Audi R8 LMS GT3 is chassis no. 074, a multi-winner. Here’s the ad:
WEST BABYLON, New York, 11704
2017 Audi R8 LMS GT3 chassis 074 for sale
Historic and proven winner, chassis 074 was campaigned by Magnus Racing.
- Winning multiple professional races, including the U.S. debut of the Intercontinental GT Championship, taking overall honors at the California 8 Hour at Laguna Seca
- Additional win includes World Challenge at Lime Rock Park
- Multiple podiums, as well
- Car maintained to top standards for international endurance competition
- Comes with extensive spares package.
Contact for pricing and details.
Price: $299,999 negotiable
So not only do you get this Audi R8 LMS GT3, it comes with spares and it’s ready to race again. What a perfect way to start off the new year. If you have a spare $299,999 (negotiable) in the bank and have Walter Mitty-esque dreams of racing, you can find this beauty for sale HERE.