words: Bill, photos: Gene Pascua
It’s not every day when I can feature an Audi that was written up in quattro Magazine as our Find of the Day. This is Anthony Marino’s Audi A7. Now some may recognize his name but you will definitely recognize the website he founded: Audizine. This is Anthony’s daily driver and it’s for sale. Here’s the ad:
The A7 is a wonderful and desirable sedan that touts a practical hatchback body style, a luxurious interior, and potent engine options. This particular A7 looks great in Daytona Grey Pearl combined with the aftermarket black wheels, and it’s been upgraded for better performance with an ECU tune, H&R springs, and an aftermarket exhaust system. It’s also highly equipped with the Premium Plus, Driver Assistance, Warm and Cold Weather, and S Line packages. Other benefits include low mileage, warm-climate California ownership from new, and a clean, accident-free Carfax report.
THIS… is a 2019 Audi A7 finished in Daytona Gray Pearl with a black interior.
- The attached Carfax history report shows no accidents; it also shows that this A7 has been registered in California since new.
- According to the window sticker provided in the gallery, this A7 had an original MSRP of $81,325. A partial list of notable equipment includes the Premium Plus Package, Driver Assistance Package, Warm and Cold Weather Packages, S Line Package, a power sunroof, a power tailgate, and more as detailed below.
- Modifications reported by the seller include an MTM Stage 1 ECU tune, an iPE exhaust, H&R sport springs, European market headlights and cupholder, 21-inch Brixton wheels, black vinyl on the grille and window trim, rolled front fenders, a factory S7 rear valance, and window tint.
- The A7 was redesigned for 2019, again with a dramatically sloping roofline and large cargo hold under a rear hatch, but it switched to the MLB platform and got a longer wheelbase. The standard 3.0-liter V6 ditched the supercharging for turbocharging, and it gained a 48-volt mild-hybrid system that minimizes turbo lag and aids stop/start operation.
- Power comes from a 3.0-liter “TFSI” turbocharged V6, rated at 335 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque. Due to the modifications performed to this A7, it may produce more power, but a dyno sheet was not provided to confirm. Output is sent to all four wheels via a 7-speed S tronic dual-clutch automatic transmission and Audi’s Quattro permanent all-wheel drive system.
A window sticker is provided in the photo gallery, and a partial list of notable equipment includes:
- Premium Plus Package (Audi MMI Navigation system with touch response and a 10.1-inch screen, Audi virtual cockpit, Bang & Olufsen premium sound system, Audi phone box wireless charging and antenna booster, Audi side assist, rear cross traffic, and rear pre-sense, power-folding mirrors, LED headlights with dynamic DRLs, highbeam assist, headlight washer system, and top-view camera system)
- Driver Assistance Package (adaptive cruise control with traffic jam assist, lane assist, intersection assistant, and traffic sign recognition)
- Warm Weather Package (4-zone automatic climate control, rear sunshade, and front seats with ventilation and 4-way lumbar)
- S Line Package (S-Line exterior, fender badges, illuminated door sills, sport suspension)
- Cold Weather Package (heated steering wheel, heated rear seats)
- All-wheel drive
- LED taillights
- Power sunroof
- Power tailgate
- Leather upholstery
- 8-way power-adjustable and heated front seats
- Gray/brown fine grain ash natural wood inlays
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Parking System Plus
Modifications reported by the seller include:
- MTM Stage 1 ECU tune
- iPE exhaust
- H&R sport springs
- Factory front and rear brake calipers powder coated gloss black
- 21-inch Brixton RF10 wheels in Satin Black
- European market headlights
- Gloss black vinyl wrap on the grille trim and window trim
- Rolled front fenders
- Factory S7 rear valance
- Window tint – 50% on side windows and 40% on rear windshield
- European market cupholder
- Stone chips on forward-facing surfaces
- Flaws in the 3M wrap on lower exterior window trim
- Some rash on wheels
- A crease on the passenger’s front wheel arch
- Some creases on the driver’s outer seat bolster
Recent Service History
The attached Carfax history report shows that the following services have been performed:
- March 2022 (16,133 miles): Battery replaced, battery charged, electrical system checked
- October 2021 (15,270 miles): Maintenance inspection completed, 20,000-mile service performed, brake fluid flushed/changed, tire condition and pressure checked, body electrical wiring repaired, computer reprogrammed, oil and filter changed, brakes checked
- July 2021 (13,838 miles): Vehicle serviced (no further information)
- June 2020 (10,766 miles): 10,000-mile service completed
- February 2019 (1,289 miles): Four-wheel alignment performed
Other Items Included in Sale
- 2 keys
- Owner’s manual
- All-weather floor mats
- Factory parts removed for modifications (springs, headlight housings, cupholder, exhaust, rear valence, and 20-inch wheels)
We reached out to Anthony and he was kind enough to send us a little more info:
This is the very first time I’ve ever put one of our project cars up for sale on an auction site.
We also have two longer format HD videos on the Audizine YouTube channel. Please give them a look and feel free to share!
The Audizine 2019 A7 Sportback #ProjectGREY7
Audizine’s #ProjectGREY7, Exhaust Spotlight
A bit more info on the vehicle…
2019 Audi A7
Premium Plus Package
Driver Assistance Package
S Line Package
Cold Weather Package
Warm Weather Package
Brixton RF10 in Satin Black, 21″ x 10″ ET30
Continental ContiSportContact 5P, 275/35/21
H&R Sport Springs
MTM “Stage 1” ECU Tune
S7 Rear Valence
Window Tint; 50% side windows, 40% rear back window
Gloss Black Vinyl on chrome grille trim and side window trim
Thank you again!
If you want a very cool car from a well known member of the Audi enthusiast field, look no further. It is on cars & bids and tomorrow is the last day with the bid currently up to $43,000. You can find it HERE.