words: Bill, photos: Jeremy Matula
It’s not intentional that this is the 3rd Nogaro Blue Find of the Day in a week but really…who can resist the call of this blue? Several years ago, Audi of America launched the very limited number S4 Nogaro Blue special edition. How limited? It was thought that there were just of run of 20 cars built, built equally between manual transmission and S tronic cars. Audi of America though did not lock out the color nor the options from Audi exclusive builds (like they did with the RS 6 Avant RS Tribute editions). So is this one of the original twenty? It certainly looks so. Here’s the ad:
I’m a fan of the B8 Audi S4, as these cars boast excellent power, an attractive design, and a handsome interior with great materials. This particular S4 has a lot going for it – particularly the fact that it’s a rare Nogaro Blue Edition model. Audi sold only 79 of these in the States, and they’re the best B8 S4 models, touting Audi’s gorgeous Nogaro Blue exterior with blue interior accents to match. This S4 also touts some additional great factory equipment and paint protection film on the front end, along with exceptionally low mileage at just 36,200 miles from new – and a clean, accident-free Carfax with a very comprehensive service history. This is a truly gorgeous S4, and I’m thrilled to see it on Cars & Bids.
THIS… is a 2015 Audi S4, finished in Nogaro Blue with a Nogaro Blue and black interior.
- The attached Carfax vehicle history report shows no accidents or mileage discrepancies in this S4’s past.
- A copy of the window sticker provided in the photo gallery shows that this S4 came equipped with $16,645 in optional equipment. Features include the Audi Prestige Package, Audi Exclusive Color, S4 Nogaro Blue Edition, Quattro with Sports differential, Audi adaptive dampening suspension, 19-inch 5-segment spoke wheels, and more as detailed below.
- According to the seller, modifications to this S4 are limited to an Integrated Engineering air intake with a carbon fiber lid as well as a Gyeon ceramic coating and SunTek Paint Protection Film (PPF) on the hood and front bumper.
- The B8 is the fifth generation of the Audi S4. In classic Audi fashion, it delivers an excellent blend of performance and luxury while having one of the nicest interiors in its highly competitive class. The B8 was also the only S4 to receive a supercharged engine, and it accelerates from 0-to-60 mph in 5.1 seconds.
- Power comes from a 3.0-liter supercharged V6, rated at 333 horsepower and 325 lb-ft of torque. Output is sent to all four wheels via an “S-Tronic” 7-speed DCT automatic transmission.
A copy of the window sticker is provided in the photo gallery, and a partial list of notable equipment includes:
- Audi Prestige Package (Audi adaptive light, Audi side assist, Bang and Olufsen sound system, Audi MMF navigation plus with voice control, Audi Connect with online services preparation, parking system with rearview camera)
- S4 Nogaro Blue Edition (Audi exclusive leather and Alcantara, Audi extensive inlays in Race Aluminum)
- 19-inch 5-segment spoke wheels
- Quattro with Sports differential
- Audi adaptive dampening suspension
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Audi Exclusive Color (Nogaro Blue)
- Power sunroof
- 12-way power-adjustable S sport front seats with lumbar adjustment
- All-weather floor mats in the cabin and trunk
- 3-zone automatic climate control
- SunTek self-healing Paint Protection Film (PPF)
- Gyeon ceramic coating on the exterior, wheels, and interior surfaces
- Integrated Engineering air intake with carbon fiber lid
- Stone chips in the front bumper PPF
- Stone chips on the hood above the headlight (pictured in the gallery)
- Scrapes under the front bumper lip (pictured in the gallery)
- Creasing in the driver’s seat bottom and back bolsters
- Scratches on the driver’s seat-back outer bolster (pictured in the photo gallery)
- Kick scuffs on the driver’s side door panel
- Some rust spotting on underside exhaust and mounting hardware
Recent Service History
The attached Carfax report shows most of the services that have been performed on this S4 since new. The most recent entries include:
- October 2021 (35,801 miles): Maintenance inspection completed, 35,000-mile service performed, brake fluid flushed/changed, battery/charging system checked, differential fluid flushed/changed, oil and filter changed, brakes checked, and emissions or safety inspection performed
- May 2018 (30,314 miles): Two tires mounted, two tires balanced, front brakes replaced, tires rotated, emissions or safety inspection performed
- August 2017 (24,670 miles): Maintenance inspection completed, 25,000-mile service performed, vehicle washed/detailed, brake fluid flushed/changed, tires rotated
- April 2017 (19,929 miles): Maintenance inspection completed, vehicle washed/detailed, anti-theft/keyless remote battery replaced, emissions or safety inspection performed
- October 2016 (15,009 miles): 15,000-mile service performed, vehicle washed/detailed, engine/powertrain computer/module reprogrammed
- May 2016 (9,657 miles): Maintenance inspection completed, vehicle washed/detailed, four tires balanced, four tires mounted, emissions or safety inspection performed
The seller also reports that the following services have been completed:
- June 2018: Paint correction, Gyeon ceramic coating, and a SunTek self-healing Paint Protection Film (PPF) on the hood and front bumper
Other Items Included in Sale
- 2 keys
- Owner’s manuals
- Copy of the window sticker
- Carpeted floor mats
The seller purchased this Audi certified pre-owned in May 2018 and has since added approximately 5,900 miles.
After reading the old press release, it is learned that dealers were free to configure and order their allocated S4 sedans as the S4 Nogaro Blue special edition. According to the ad, there were 79 sold in 2015. If you missed out back then, you now have the chance to grab one. I let one slip through my fingers last year and regret it. I spent too much time thinking about it. Don’t let this one go. As of right now, there are 3 days left on Cars & Bids and the bid is up to $29,500. You can find this 2015 Audi S4 Nogaro Blue special edition HERE.