words: Bill, photos: dog2bert
There are a few things about Audi that I really love: the Avant and Nogaro Blue are just a couple. Combine them in one vehicle, add a manual transmission and the 4.2 V8 and voila…Heaven. That is what you see here: a 2004 Nogaro Blue S4 Avant with a 6 speed manual transmission. Here’s the ad:
THIS… is a 2004 Audi S4 Avant, finished in Nogaro Blue with a black and blue leather and Alcantara interior with Recaro seats.
- This “B6” S4 Avant touts a 6-speed manual transmission.
- This S4 Avant also includes a clean, accident-free AutoCheck vehicle history report.
- This example includes a center console and a navigation system swapped from a later “B7” Audi S4.
- The seller purchased this S4 four years ago, and has replaced a light module, the front window regulators, and the rear hatch actuator.
- This S4 has been modified with a JHM Tune Fast Intentions cat-less exhaust and downpipes, along with an ECM tune.
- The B6 S4 touted a 4.2-liter V8 that made 340 horsepower and 302 lb-ft of torque. It was offered in sedan or wagon (“Avant”) variants, with 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions. All B6 S4 models had Audi’s Quattro all-wheel drive system.
- Power sunroof
- 18-inch Avus wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Bose audio system
- Power-adjustable seats
- HID headlights
- Quattro all-wheel drive
- Navigation system and center control stack from a later S4
- Fast Intentions cat-less exhaust and downpipes
- JHM ECM tune
- Tinted windows and taillights
- Roof rail scratches from a previously-mounted box
- Scratch on the driver’s side rear taillight
- Chip on edge of driver’s door
Recent Service History
The seller says the following recent repair and maintenance items have been performed:
- Transmission oil, brake fluid, and coolant replacement in 2019
- Coil packs and spark plugs replaced in 2019
- Front window regulators and rear hatch actuator replaced
- Light module replaced
Other Items Included in Sale
- 2 keys
- Owner’s manuals
- Trickle charger
- Empire Ultimate Waterproof Titan 5L vehicle cover
- Original exhaust and downpipes
Seller’s Ownership History
The seller acquired this car from California at auction with 55,000 miles in 2016.
- The seller will perform an oil change prior to the conclusion of the auction.
- The seller also notes he has service records from the prior owner.
- The ECM tune can be flashed back to stock, and the stock exhaust and downpipes can be installed at the buyer’s request.
Included in the ad are three videos. It only has 58,516 miles and photos included in the original ad shows the flaws. It’s on a site called cars&bids which is a new one for me so I’ll have to keep an eye on it if Heaven shows up on a regular basis. The bid is up to $15,000 and there are 4 days left as of this posting. Like I said earlier, this Audi hits all the sweet spots. I hope it goes to a great home. You can find the S4 Avant and many more photos posted HERE.