Audi Club SoCal – Spring Mountain ’19
What is it?
- It’s a chance to drive your own car on a race track in a safe, fun, and supportivelearning environment.
- It’s a chance to learn more about yourself and your car, and to improve your driving skills.
- It’s a chance to meet and socialize with a diverse group of friendly individuals who embrace performance driving and really enjoy Audi automobiles.
Driving your own car on a race track, away from side streets, inattentive drivers, and other distractions, is not only great fun, it is the safest and most effective way to explore the capabilities of your car, while improving your driving skills at the same time.
Once you’ve experienced driving your own car on a race track you will know what the excitement is all about, and you will wonder why you waited so long to JUST DO IT!
Why Audi Club SoCal?
The best venues! This track is one of the safest and most fun tracks in the Southwest. If it is your first or tenth time to an Audi driving event you will have a blast.
Drive your OWN car! During all driving exercises, you will drive your own car. Club instructors will assist you in improving your driving skills, ensuring you get the most out of the experience, all in a safe learning environment.
Don’t have an Audi (yet)? No Problem! All makes and models of coupes and sedans are welcome at Audi Club SoCal driving schools.
We train you! At Audi Club SoCal, we don’t just “drop you into the deep end”! Beginners and Novice drivers will spend the morning of the first day learning vehicle dynamics and practicing car control with a combination of classroom and driving skills exercises. After lunch, you and your instructor will join the more experienced drivers on the track for the remainder of the weekend. Whatever your level of experience, you will benefit from sessions tailored to your skill level and discussion sessions with your peers. In-car instruction and classroom sessions are included free with your registration.
Safety First! Run groups are established to allow students to be on track with other drivers of similar experience. Beginning students will always have an instructor in the car during on-track driving sessions. This event is not a race, so passing is allowed only on designated sections of the course and under controlled conditions. Drivers with documented experience will be placed in a run group appropriate for their demonstrated skill level and their car’s capabilities. Instruction and coaching is provided at all level of driver experience.
Registration Fees: The student registration fee of only $535 (early bird discounts apply) represents an incredible bargain! The fee includes everything necessary for two days of fun with your car, including
- Driving theory classroom sessions at the track for all levels
- Car control exercises for beginners and novices
- On-track instruction with a trained instructor in your right seat available for every driver
- Online learning – free for first-timers and discounted for experienced drivers
- Light Supper at Friday evening registration
- Lunches at the track both days
- An enjoyable Saturday night Banquet Dinner with great raffle prizes and an automotive goodies auction
- Audi Club North America allows many models of late model convertible cars at our driving school
- Audi Club North America allows selected models of small, sporty SUV/CUVs at our driving school (for example, Q3, Q5, and SQ5)
- The Skid Pad will be open for ALL drivers on Saturday afternoon
- Friday Experienced Driver Day – Audi Club SoCal’s experienced drivers will be on the full 4 mile Andretti course on Friday! This is a modified open pitlane day giving drivers plenty of open track time. Friday does not include formal instruction, so Friday is for our experienced drivers only. An additional registration fee applies.
Who are we?
The Audi Club of North America (ACNA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization providing its members with driver safety training and education about the Audi brand. Audi Club SoCal is the Southern California Chapter of ACNA, serving our members in Southern California and Southern Nevada. To support ACNA’s educational purpose, Audi Club SoCaloffers a range of events throughout the year including technical seminars, social events, driving tours, as well as High Performance Driving Education schools. Our driving schools are open to all ACNA members driving any make and model of coupe or sedan. Audi Club SoCal is sponsored by Audi dealerships and other specialty automotive businesses throughout our geographic region, many of whom offer attractive discounts to club members.
When you join ACNA you will automatically become a member of the Southern California chapter if you live in our geographic region of Southern California and Southern Nevada. ACNA members receive “quattro”, a glossy national magazine, discounts on new Audis, deals from ACNA sponsors, and emails from our local chapter informing you about events happening throughout the year. Audi ownership is not required for ACNA membership.
Still have Questions? You may contact the organizers at [email protected]
Get all the details
This High-Performance Driver School is a safe, exciting, fun, and educational two days spent with friendly people at a terrific motorsports venue. You will learn about your car and its capabilities in a safe, controlled environment. When you have completed this school, your improved driving skills will enhance your daily driving experience. You will learn from and with other Audi owners and club members, forge new friendships, and make lasting memories.