Jun262020 - Jun282020
This is a three-day event co-hosted with the Potomac region Porsche Club of America. “Pitt Race” is a world-class facility owned by the same folks who own our beloved VIR. The facilities are top notch, and the track is newly expanded and paved. Student registration fees include classroom and in-car instruction (depending on run group) by some of the best-trained instructors in the world.
This will be a 3-day event for all run groups. Please note that ACNA run groups will be mapped to PCA run groups based on driver experience and in collaboration with the PCA registrar and Chief Instructor.
ACNA-PCC will be following the PCA-Potomac DE Tech Inspection requirements including using the PCA Potomac tech inspection form and tech inspection timeline (within 2 weeks of the event for this event. Tech-inspection Schedule). Please see these links for tech inspection requirements and forms PCA Potomac Tech Inspection and the PCA Potomac DE overview PCA Potomac DE that will be followed for this joint event.
BEFORE registering, please review Driver School Event Rules that are otherwise applicable except for the tech inspection as stated above. There is information there for students, instructors (including instructors who are interested in instructing with us for the first time), and refunds/cancelations.
General Rules & Regs (Do NOT register BEFORE reviewing the following links):
- Driver School Event Rules – Important information for students and instructors including updated info on SUV/CUVs (some are allowed), convertibles, and minimum age/license requirements.
- Instructor Program – If you are an instructor and have NOT previously instructed for PCC-ACNA
- Never been to an ACNA Drivers’ School? Check out this FAQ article previously published in the Quattro Quarterly. Each event is unique, but the article will hopefully answer most questions and give an idea of what to expect.
- Active Audi Club North America (ACNA) membership is required to participate in this event. If you are not a member, or your membership expires prior to the start of the event, you will not be allowed to register. Please visit audiclubna.org/join to join or renew. If you are a new member, you will receive an email with credentials to login to your account and retrieve your member number (you can also use the Audi Club app). Once you have your member number, please follow these instructions to add it to your profile.
Event Specific Info/Tech Packets:
Packets will be posted 4-5 weeks before the event. Download and READ CAREFULLY as they contain important info on tech inspection, waiver forms, on-site registration, etc.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to review the packet and have the appropriate forms completed. Updates will also be posted here, on our Facebook page, or via email to attendees, but as the event approaches CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- Info Pack
- ACNA-PCC will be following the PCA-Potomac DE Tech Inspection requirements including using the PCA Potomac tech inspection form and tech inspection timeline (within 2 weeks of the event for this event). Please see the link for tech inspection requirements and forms at https://pcapotomac.org/activities/tech-inspection that will be followed for this joint event. You may also want to checkout the PCA Potomac DE overview at https://pcapotomac.org/activities/drivers-education for the PCA approach to DEs.
- Student Fee = $450
- Instructor = $200
Payment Note: Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
If a run group is filled, a waitlist will be kept based on the date of registration and when payment is received. Preference may be given to Audi- drivers/owners. If a slot in a group opens, the first person on the list will be contacted via email and phone and given 24 hours to accept. If they do not, the next person on the list will be contacted and so on.
Registration: Register Here!
Contact Event Coordinator for additional information.