Registration ends on September 20, 2020 11:59 PM PDT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This event is different than our typical HPDE events.
Registration for Oktobertag, a German way of saying “an October day”, will open Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 6:00PM.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we’ve modified track day operations to ensure we maintain social distancing in addition to other protocols in order to provide a safe environment for everyone at the event.
We are structuring the event as follows:
- Only solo drivers that have previously driven solo at an ACNW event may register.There will be no in-car instruction. Only the driver will be allowed in the car.
- Driving fees for this event are $290.
- As we do for all of our driver education events, everyone who registers will first be placed on the waitlist and we will the clear qualified drivers as we review their registrations.
Registration includes lunch. Guest lunches are available as well. Note: When meals are a part of our events, ACNW will attempt to accommodate special dietary requirements if requested. However, meals are provided by third parties and circumstances may not always enable ACNW or its vendors to meet every special dietary need.
Of special note: PLEASE make sure and read the requirements on the next page, including the linked driver’s handout. You will be expected to bring items that are not usually required for our normal events. In addition, you will be expected to comply with the requirements that will be provided in documentation prior to the event. It is imperative that you read and follow these requirements so we can conduct a safe and successful event. This is a difficult time, and ACNW is going to be very responsive to both the state and the track requirements regarding the spread of COVID-19. We all must take responsibility for making this a low risk event.
There are two recommended hotels for Oktobertag 2020:
- Shelton Inn, 628 West Railroad Ave, Shelton, WA 98584. Call (800) 451-4560 and mention “The Ridge Motorsports Park” for a special discounted rate.
- Super 8, 2943 Northview Circle, Shelton, WA 98584. Call (360) 426-1654 and mention “Audi Club Northwest” for a special discounted rate.
RV/tent camping will be permitted at the track. Please contact the event master for more information.