11:30 am - 3:00 pm
GMP Performance will be hosting the Audi Club Carolinas for a wheel and tire tech talk. This session will help you learn how to dial in your wheel and tire combinations for any application, street or track!
- Discuss the importance of Ball seat vs. Cone seat
- Did you know that there are different radius of ball seat? R12 vs. R13 vs. R14
- Flow Forged
- Die Forged
- CNC Machined
- Stretching tires
- Staggered stretch math. Taking the width of the wheel and tire and measuring the overhang.
- Discuss importance of staying with manufacturer recommended width (minimums/ maximums)
- How to measure for spacers and correct bolt length
- Measuring the free length from the back of the wheel
- Center bore and how it applies to adding spacers.
- Audi has a ridged hub and measuring it is critical.
- Why H&R doesn’t offer a 6mm
GMP will also be streaming some of the event contact live for those members who cannot attend. Click on the link below to view streaming during the event:
To register for the event please click on the link below:
To learn more about GMP and the products and services they offer, please visit their website: