Eastern PA Chapter Contact Information
Board Meetings are Open to All
We generally hold the Board Meetings on the first Monday of each month. Often a Zoom (remote) meeting, but usually we get together face-to-face once every quarter somewhere in the suburbs.
Contact us if you want to be involved or come to the next meeting.
Jon is an aerospace engineer by training, but through that work, he morphed into doing more and more software as a means to solve problems and provide useful end-user solutions. Jon is passionate about helping folks succeed by delivering business value through software. On the side, he and some friends founded blazemark.com to help save lives and protect property — Jon loves working with fire fighters, emergency responders, and corporate EHS and risk managers.
His varied career has spanned cruise missile jet engine R&D, flight simulators (e.g., F-14 and F/A-18), to being an object-oriented software architect and lightweight process evangelist through the 90s. Jon co-authored books with Peter Coad, and helped to found the very successful TogetherSoft products and company. Jon lived half-time in St. Petersburg, Russia, for a few years to lead the TogetherSoft development team. Jon is a co-author of the Agile Manifesto for Software Development (2001), which took the software world by storm and created a world-wide movement to improve the delivery of software by focusing on delighting customers.
Jon loves to code… but when he is not, he loves to travel the world with his wife/family. He is a part-time mountain climber, non-expert skier, and a coffee and craft beer lover, and an Audi fanatic since 1978.
- 1973 Audi 100LS (4 cyl, purchased in 1978, threw a rod in late 1980)
- 1982 Audi Coupe (5cyl)
- 1984 Audi Coupe GT (5cyl reference)
- 1988 Audi 80 Quattro (5cyl)
- 2000 Audi A6 2.7T (got to 238K miles, rod knock, selling it)
- ~400 WHP Silly Rabbit Hybrid K24 turbos, intercoolers, cold air intake, PSS9 Coilovers, H&N HD sway bars, CCW wheels, South Bend stage 3 clutch, custom single stainless steel exhaust (pics)
- 2016 Audi A6 3.0T (purchased in 2019, my wife’s “prestige package”)
- 2015 Audi S8 (APR stage 1)