AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust suite for the Audi 8V RS 3.
“Our engineering team went to town on the RS3, ensuring that there was a system that was both elegant in its construction, simple to install, priced right and innovative in its use of valves. The five-cylinder can be taken from calm to crazy on the SwitchPath™, while the Track Edition is ready to rumble 24/7. The tips are also worth noting – these are bespoke RS-style pieces, just large enough to call the right kind of attention. All in, this is the system that the RS 3 market has been waiting for. Take a listen and you’ll know why,” stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.
More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWEs website within the AWE Exhaust Suite’s product page, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. The AWE Exhaust Suite for the 8V RS 3 will be sold online via AWE’s website and through AWE’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 35 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 45 hp and 40 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (AWE Performance Mid Pipes and SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance Mid Pipes available separately
- Weight savings of 13 lbs over stock (AWE Performance Mid Pipes and SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes to performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its state-of-the-art headquarters outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s select team of researchers, engineers, innovators, fabricators, and drivers have introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.