As part of the 2019 Audi Nationals event, the Potomac-Chesapeake Chapter is hosting a one-day high performance driver education event at Summit Point Main. Please join us!
- 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of Audi of America and the 25th anniversary of Audi Sport!
- Summit Point is the historic site of Audi’s first sportscar win in the United States, 30 years ago!
- 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of Summit Point Motorsports Park!
- Tristan Herbert will be here! Tristan, head of Audi of America Motorsport and Customer Racing, will be speaking at lunch about his time in racing and about GT4/TCR customer racing.
- Michael Galati’s winning World Challenge RS 6 will be here, along with some Audi RS 3 LMS TCR siblings.
- You will get 2 hours of track time!
- Your fee includes in-car instruction from our highly skilled driving coaches/instructors!
- Instructors attend free and receive breakfast and lunch in addition to 2 hours track time ($40 fee will be waived).
- You can register here: Audi Nationals DE
- You can get more information on 4 fun-filled days of Audi Nationals here: 2019 Audi Club Nationals
Thanks to our sponsors: APR, Audi of America, Audi of Annapolis, Audi of Silver Spring, Audi Genuine Accessories, D&V Autobody Masters, Hagerty, Lansdowne Resort, NGP Racing/New German Performance, Silvercar, and Unitronic!