As our Audis continue to grow and advance into the new era of technology, it is important to not forget the roots of where we began. Join us as we celebrate the vintage classics, all the way up to the elevation of e-tron, and everything in between.
Over the long weekend, we will be touring the local area for winding roads with heritage as deep as our quattros. There will be evening dinners to join around in comradery over our shared experiences. We will take part in events such as RADwood and our very own quattros & Coffee at Simeone Automotive Museum. You won’t want to miss this.
What: Vintage to Voltage
When: May 20 – May 22
Where: Philadelphia, PA
Who: Audi Club North America
Why: We want to celebrate Audi’s heritage and future!
Schedule of events*:
- Driving events to start your afternoon off. Join us on our Covered Bridges tour stretching from our host hotel at the Sonesta Philadelphia, all the way north to the New Jersey border. We will stop at a total of 10 bridges along our 3 1/2 hour tour!
- Local sightseeing events to start your afternoon off. Join us on a tour to Longwood Gardens to enjoy their Spring blossom!
- Refresh that evening with us over our welcome dinner. Location to be announced.
- Start your day off with RADwood. We’ll be taking a tour down to Subaru Park for RADwood Philly!
- Explore this history of Philadelphia with our self-guided tour routes.
- Refresh that evening with us over our farewell dinner. Location to be announced.
- Start your day off with quattros & Coffee. We’re taking over Simeone Automotive Museum on Sunday for all to enjoy. Select registered vehicles will be offered the opportunity to park in the museum as well!
- End your day right with some tacos at Simeone from Walking Taco Co!
*Additional event segments are being worked on and will be added once finalized. Those include things like: tours of Penn’s Landing, an e-tron show at Audi Wilmington, and more!