Please join us on Saturday, October 1, 2016, for the NEQ Fall Adirondack 300 Drive and Social, where we'll drive through some of the best twisty and scenic country roads the Adirondacks has to offer. Following the drive, we will enjoy a Banquet at the Saratoga Golf and Polo Club. Sunday morning there will be a tour of the Saratoga Auto Museum. This event is sponsored by Audi Albany.
There is truly something for everyone at this event. Join us for part or all of this event; all segments can be purchased separately. You do not have to do everything...but you can!
Here's how it works:
The Drive (10 AM Saturday) - This all day cruise was planned with all drivers in mind. If the “curvy road ahead” sign gets you excited, roads like the ones through Ilion & Frankfort Gorge, Blue Ridge Road, and Ensign Pond Road are sure to please. Even if the twisties aren't at the top of your list, the scenery will be just as impressive as the roads. Fall in the Adirondacks is a feast for the eyes. The views of the red, orange, and gold backdrop contrasting the mountain lakes and rivers, bring travelers from thousands of miles away to observe nature’s beauty. The stunning panorama of Lake Champlain at the Crown Point State Historic Site is a sight you won't soon forget. Bring the family for a day of fun in your Audi, a day of great driving doesn't only happen at the track. (We encourage you to obey all traffic laws)
The Banquet (6 PM Saturday) - The NEQ and Albany Audi will host a banquet at the beautiful Saratoga Golf and Polo Club. The banquet is available to everyone, even if you do not wish to attend the drive. Come meet fellow auto enthusiasts and enjoy a great dinner. Cash bar at 6 PM, dinner at 7 PM
Hotel (Saturday night) - The NEQ has also secured a special hotel rate of $199 per night at the Courtyard by Marriott in Saratoga Springs (a great rate considering that this is peak leaf peeping season).
Breakfast (8:30 AM Sunday) - Breakfast is on your own. We encourage everyone to enjoy the buffet at the Courtyard.
Saratoga Auto Museum (10 AM Sunday) - Join us for a tour of the fabulous Saratoga Auto Museum. Reduced rates for vets, seniors and kids.
- Scenic drive is $15 per vehicle for ACNA members and $20 for nonmembers. (Includes commemorative shirt, additional shirts also available for $15 each)
- Bag lunches are $10 each, with your choice of roast beef, tuna salad, curry chicken salad, ham & cheese or a veggie wrap. (Sorry, no Fluffernutters)
- Banquet tickets are $50 each or $15 for children under 12 (special kid's menu). (no jeans or shorts allowed at the Country Club, please)
- Book your special rate hotel room directly Courtyard using a a link provided when you register for the event
- Breakfast is a buffet at the hotel, so it is pay as you go.
- Museum tickets are $8.50 for adults
More details, pictures, and registration information at neq.motorsportreg.com
Contact Evan Sokol, Eventmaster, for drive questions.
Contact Tom Mullane, Registar, for registration and other questions