The Audi Club New Jersey will be hosting our Twilight HPDE on Saturday, June 21, 2014 at Pocono Raceway. This event will start at 5pm and will end at 12am. This is a rare opportunity to drive your car through the night time hours on a race track. Twilight runs and operates similarly to any other High Performance Driver Education event however, Twilight takes place during the day into the night. We will have approximately 12 site lights set up to illuminate the corners of the turns. Allowing drivers to safely experience high performance driving as though they were at the 24 Hours of Le Mans or Daytona.
The event will be run on the North Course at Pocono Raceway in Longpond, PA. The "North Course" features a 1.5 mile road course with 9 challenging turns and utilizes a portion of the high bank oval and turn 3 of the NASCAR circuit.
Participants Will Receive:
- At Speed, In Car On-Track Instructional Driver Education
- A Catered Dinner at the Track
- Ride-Alongs with Instructors adding to the on-track experience
- Event Photographer
- Professional Flaggers and Station Workers
- Five - 25 Minute Run Groups
- KeepTrack Live Schedule available to view on a large monitor in the garage or on your mobile device.
- Gates open at 4:00pm
- Afternoon Tech Inspection - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- Drivers Meeting - 5:00pm
- On Track - 6:00pm till 12:00am
ACNA-NJ Launched our KeepTrack live schedule at our Pocono May 2 event. KeepTrack proved to be a great success and advancement for HPDE attendees to "KeepTrack" of the event schedule and schedule changes during the day. KeepTrack will be available at our Twilight event on June 21, 2014. Be sure to visit acna-nj.org for the KeepTrack Live Link on June 21.
- Audi Club NA Members - $199.00
- Non-Audi Club Members- $225.00
- Instructors Registration – Free
If you have any questions please contact Scott Lynn