Audi motorsport experience at the 12 Hours of Sebring
Sebring International Raceway
March 18 – 19, 2011
Audi returns to Sebring International Raceway with two R15 TDI prototypes and an all-star driver lineup for the 12 Hours of Sebring. The Audi motorsport experience will provide Audi racing enthusiasts with a true Le Mans racing experience that everyone is sure to enjoy.... Audi will offer two locations for viewing the race: a custom, two-story structure at Turn One and an Outdoor Pit Box overlooking the Audi Pits inside the Sebring Gurney Terrace.
Audi motorsport experience
- Sebring Event Superticket: Access to Turn One and the Gurney Terrace Outdoor Pit Box
- Audi Club Parade Lap: "A History of Progress"
- Audi Sport Professional Driver Meet and Greet
- Opportunity to visit the Audi Sport pit area during the race
- Audi Sport Technical Discussion
- Audi Sport Gift Items
- Exclusive Audi Car Corral Parking (Audi vehicles only please)
- Premium catering and refreshments on Friday and Saturday
Audi Club North America (ACNA) Members: $200 each
Non ACNA Members: $250 each (includes 1-year ACNA membership)
Tickets are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.
Please visit www.audimotorsportexperience.com to purchase an Audi motorsport experience credential packet for the 12 Hours of Sebring.