Many years ago, poets and thinkers seeking inspiration crossed German, Austrian, and Italian mountain passes in horse-drawn carriages. In 2014, for the very first time in the history of Audi Club, we will crisscross mountain ranges and passes in a group driving Audi V10 R8 Spyder!
Experience sinuous mountain passes, stunning landscapes and famous wine routes in sporty fashion and flawless style. Marvel at how unmistakable design and supremely sporty performance harmonies perfectly on breathtaking mountain roads.
Enjoy five star lodging, dining, and life balance experiences at Hotel Arosea in Italy, and Alpine Palace in Austria. These hotels will treat you to sophisticated luxury of the highest caliber. It provides the perfect resting points for highly memorable spine-tingling mountain drives.
Monday, 9 June 2014
- 8:00 am Shuttle from Munich to Audi Forum Munich or Hotel Mövenpick
- 9:30-10.30 am Welcome and theoretical briefing
- 10.30-12:30 pm Tour to Tegernsee
- 12:30-2:00 pm Lunch at Hotel Überfahrt
- 2:00-5:00 pm Tour to Hotel Arosea Life Balance and check in
- 8.30 pm Dinner at hotel
Tuesday, 10 June 2014
- 7:00 – 7:45 am Breakfast at hotel and check out
- 8:00 – 12:00 am Drive to Toblach
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm Lunch at restaurant “Strasserwirt”
- 1:30 – 4:30 pm Drive to hotel “Alpine Palace” followed by spare time
- 8:00 pm Dinner at hotel
Wednesday 11 June 2014
- 7:00 – 8:00 am Breakfast at hotel
- 8:00 – 1:00 am Drive to Audi Forum Ingolstadt
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm Lunch at Audi Forum Ingolstadt
- 2:00 – 3:30 pm Museums tour
- 3:30 – 5:30 Factory tour
- Following Shuttle to Munich
Programme changes might occur!
Suggested Activities before and after the Exhilarating Audi R8 Experience
These activities are NOT included in the program but recommended:
Arrive one or two days early prior to Day 1 to get accustom to local time zone and to enjoy romantic Munich. Famous for its Oktoberfest, Munich has inspiring mix of historic buildings and impressive architecture. You will need to arrange your own accommodation.
After you finish with the 3-day Audi R8 experience, you may want to make your way to Le Mans, France. 2014 91st 24-hours Le Mans race will take place on Friday 14 June 2014. Watch the Audi Sports Team defending their winning streak—what a great way to end your Audi Driving Vacation! You will need to make your travel and lodging arrangement from Munich to Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans, France.
If you plan to attend the 91st 24-hours Le Mans race, Audi Club in partnership with Audi Tradition and Audi Club International can help you obtain access to Le Mans Audi Fan Camp at special pricing.
Pricing for the R8 Spyder European Driving Vacation
The pricing below is based on double occupancy (2 people):
• Use of one Audi R8 Sypder 5.2 V10 by two drivers
• Insurance for two
• 2 nights 5-star hotel accommodations for two
• Tour guide / driver instructor
• Audi factory and museum tours
• Luggage van / service
Price: $6,600 for two drivers