Petit Le Mans Update:
On October 1-2, the Audi R15 TDI will compete at the Petit Le Mans - a 10 hour or 1000 miles endurance race. Audi and the Audi Club of
• Road Atlanta weekend event credential with paddock access
• Access to the AME hospitality chalet located on the upper hospitality shelf
• Audi Car Corral parade lap
• Audi Car Corral reserved parking (first come, first served)
• Opportunity to win an Audi R15 TDI hot pit tour
• Private autograph session with the Audi R15 TDI Professional Drivers
• Private interview with an Audi R15 TDI Race Engineer
• Friday and Saturday food and beverages
• Gift mementos - hat, flag, credential holder, lanyard, and event program
• Closed Circuit TV
Access to the Audi motorsport experience is limited to Audi Club North America Members and will be made available on a first come, first served basis. Please make sure your Audi Club North America membership status is current for you and your guest(s). To check your membership status or to become a member of Audi Club North America please visit www.audiclubna.org.
Enrollment for the Audi motorsport experience at Petit will be made available at www.audiexp.com beginning on August 16, 2010, at 9:00 am EDT.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Our next members meeting will be September 9th. Stay tuned for more information.
Helen Back will be on August 28th. Join us for a scenic day-trip through North Georgia.
The Audi Club of Georgia and BMW CCA Peachtree Chapter have teamed up to provide our members with special access and pricing to Peachtree BMW CCA Driving School at Road Atlanta on September 11th and 12th 2010!
Jim Ellis Audi of Marietta and the Audi Club of Georgia are teaming up to host a Ladies Only Tech Session this fall.
Want to get more involved? Chapter elections will be held this winter. Stay tuned for more information on how to run for office and vote.