Road America is our premier driving event of the year. If you ever dreamed about driving your Audi on a real racetrack, sign-up now. Every year, the Audi Club Wisconsin hosts a Driver's School at Road America in Elkhart Lake.
This is your opportunity to drive your vehicle on this phenomenal track. All drivers are welcome. You will be placed in a class with drivers of similar skill - novice, intermediate or advanced. All novice and intermediate drivers will be paired with an experienced instructor. Any car in good working order can be driven on the track (except SUVs and convertibles). Come out and have a great time!
Audi Club Wisconsin Driver School Details
WHERE: Road America - Elkhart Lake, WI
DATES: Sunday August 18 – Tuesday August 20, 2013
We are hosting our annual Driver's School at Road America in August. Road America is a four mile road course located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, one hour north of Milwaukee. It is a phenomenal venue to learn high speed vehicle dynamics and driver skills. Your vehicle does not have to be an Audi, but you must be an Audi Club member to participate.
- August 18 - Tech Inspection, Registration, light buffet dinner and mandatory Drivers' Meeting.
- August 19 - Driver School and Safety Seminar Day 1. Road America, Banquet, Ostoff Resort
- August 20 - Driver School and Safety Seminar Day 2. Road America
FEES: (Early bird registration ends July 15th)
- $450 through July 15th
- $475 after July 15th
First Time Students:
- $400 through July 15th
- $425 after July 15th
- Instructors: $195
- Banquet Only: $35
- To take advantage of the lower rate, your payment envelope must be postmarked by July 20th.
- First time student pricing is for novice drivers who have never attended a driver school at a race track.
$50 cancellation fee after July 15th. No refunds for cancellations after August 1st.
Read a word about insurance ...