This event is for teens who want to sharpen their skills and learn handling techniques that will make them better drivers.
Our veteran instructors will describe the concepts of total vision and proactive vs. reactive thinking as well as demonstrate the mechanics of effective braking, oversteer/understeer and the effects of weight transfer. Throughout the day, you’ll get to hit the course and practice in a controlled environment with instructor feedback as you progress.
- A licensed adult, parent or guardian, must accompany drivers under the age of 18.
- Drivers must have valid license or learner’s permit.
- Each driver/parent is responsible for the condition of their car which will be inspected before the event to ensure it’s in good working order for this low-speed driving event.
- Lunch is included for each registered participant.
- Event is located at State Fair Park in West Allis, just east of the Pettit Center and runs from 8:00a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Directions, details and last-minute information will be sent via email.
Visit www.audiclubwisconsin.org for more information
These organizations support this clinic as a community service for teens: