Registration ends on June 13, 2014 11:59 PM EDT
Two tracks, one event! Experience both Lightning and Thunderbolt tracks at NJMP hosted by Audi Club Northeast. This event has sold out the last two years, so don't delay in registering!
Student Event Fees 2 Days: $450
Monday will be on the Lightning course:
Tuesday we will be on Thunderbolt:
General Track Event Information:
Information that applies to all on-track driver education events. Be sure to study all of this information before attending any NEQ track event.
- Vehicle Requirements
- Tech pre-inspection
- Open Top Cars: Open top car owners read this section carefully!
- Track Terms
- Helmets: Helmet with a SNELL SA10 or SA05 rating are required. No M rated(motorcycle) helmets will be allowed.
NJMP Specific Information:
- The banquet will take place at the NJMP Officer's Club starting at 6:30pm on Monday night.
- Tech inspection & Registration will be held at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Millville on Sunday from 4:30pm to 6:30pm.
All participants must be members of the Audi Club of North America (ACNA). To join or update your membership, please go to the ACNA website and click on "Join ACNA" at the top of the page. You do not need to own an Audi to join ACNA.
Cancellation Policy (revised 5/24/11): No credits will be given. All cancellations will be processed as a refund minus a cancellation fee as follows:
- $50 Penalty up to 21 days before the event
- $100 from 20 days to 7 days before the event
- No refund within 6 days of the event
Contact Eventmaster Greg Miceli with any questions.